Innovations in technology are continually happening. Eventually, the manual labor that we are doing can become obsolete. In the professional world, online tools play a vital role. Knowing and having the right tools readily available at your fingertips can make an enormous difference in accomplishing your task. This is perfect when you want to save time finishing your office and schoolwork, which involves file management.
Mostly when sharing files, people prefer to use PDF files. PDF files intend to be read-only files, and they are easy to manage. Plus, it hinders the files’ recipient from changing the data in said files. Mostly if they involved confidential information that should remain untouched.
Another thing to note when sending PDFs via emails and other similar platforms is that the smaller the file size, the better. So, let us say that you have a large file at hand, and the platform you need to use has a size limit. You start to panic. However, you do not have to fret. PDF Bear is an online tool that can help resolve your said trouble. With PDF Bear, you can compress your files efficiently and with just a few clicks. By using this web-based tool, you now have a PDF compressor.
Compressing Your PDF Files Online
Reducing the file size of your documents boosts your productivity. Plus, it allows you and the recipient to save getting frustrated on the file’s slow upload and opening. Transferring files with smaller file sizes are faster, allowing you and the recipient to have quick and easy access. This is exceptionally helpful for sending your files via email. Since emailing applications have a size file limit, compressing your PDF files is such a great blessing.
So, how do you compress your PDF files? Easy, access PDF Bear using your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer, connected to a stable internet provider. Below is an easy guide on how to use the PDF compressor found in PDF Bear:
- Choose the file you wish to reduce the size and upload to the online tool. A drag-and-drop option is also available for your convenience.
- Next, choose the option according to your preference.
- PDF Bear will then take care of your PDF file, and you can relax for a while. It will not eat up so much time, and your files will be ready.
- After the process, your files are now ready for download and saving. You can also share it immediately with your chosen recipients.
Why use PDF Bear when compressing your files? PDF Bear will not merely reduce your file size, but it will also maintain your files’ quality. Plus, this web-based tool is free and easily accessible to everyone. You can open it in any web browser and so on any operating system.
PDF Bear can handle up to 1GB of file size and reduce up to 70% of it. This web-based tool is efficient and user-friendly too. For each feature it has, a simple step-by-step instruction comes with it. With this, even if you are a first-time user, you will not get lost in exploring and knowing how to use the feature.
PDF Bear: Your Ultimate Online PDF Compressor
You may have other reasons you wish to reduce your file size. Whatever may that be, PDF Bear is here to help you achieve such a task and provide you with a high-quality result. Most people are hesitant to use the PDF compressor to fear that their files will have lower quality and mostly ruin their PDF files’ appearance. With PDF Bear, that will not be an issue. This web-based tool can compress your files to the smallest size and enable you to keep your files’ quality.
Additionally, the compression process will not take so much of your time. It will only take a few minutes, and you can already have your newly compressed files ready for saving and or sharing immediately.
Multiple Tools Available For Your Convenience
Not only is PDF Bear the best tool to use to compress your PDF files, but it also allows you to use its various features that you will find is undoubtedly helpful in managing and organizing your files.
Some of the other features are listed below:
- Converter – with PDF Bear, you can easily convert your files from one format to another. Word files, Excel, JPG, HTML, and PPT, are usually the ones that are up for changing their file format into PDFs. PDF Bear offers this feature. Also, this tool is used for changing your PDF files into one of those formats.
- Split – whatever reason you may have for wanting to delete or extract or reorder your PDF files, PDF Bear offers you the splitting option to add and or delete any page as long you have access to it.
- Repair – it is inevitable, but your PDF files can also get corrupted. When this happens, you will lose control of the contents of your file. ODF Bear provides you with a solution. Through repair, your lost data can and is recoverable. However, please note that not all corrupted files can be retrievable. Some are beyond help, and PDF Bear can only do so much.
- Adding Page Numbers – placing page numbers on your PDFs makes it easier to skim through and try to find the specific section or page you want to study better. PDF Bear allows you to add them to have a nicer looking file. It makes your PDF files more presentable.
- Lock and Unlock – the security of your files will always be at risk wherever you may go. Especially for files being shared online from time to time, it is ideal for securing your things. PDF Bear provides you with a way to add security to your files. By adding encryption to your files, you can breathe easy knowing that it will only be accessible by you and the recipient or recipients you have chosen. If you can lock, PDF Bear also provides an unlock option. In the case that you want to remove the lock, PDF Bear cam helps you with that as well.
So, working on your documents and files has never been easier. With the help of online converter tools, such as the PDF Bear, it is easier to work around.