The use of technology is a convenient way to reach alarge number of customers no matter which domain we’re talking about. InfonetUPMC is an online platform by UPMC where all the services provided by them aremanaged.
As a business grows, it needs some kind of management tools, and especially in today’s world an online platform where everything can be managed.
A number of companies are using an integrated online platform where they can attend to the needs of their customers, suppliers, workers, and any other stakeholder they are interacting with.
For this purpose, UPMC has managed an online platform that can be accessed through the infonet.upmc.com. On this platform services for patients, health care professionals, and employees of UPMC are all gathered in one place.
This article will first introduce you to UPMC and then we’ll talk aboutthe procedure of registering yourself on this platform and how you can use it.
What Is Infonet UPMC?
Infonet UPMC is an online platform through which the administration ofUPMC can manage and provide services and facilities to all its stakeholders.The patients can visit this platform and find a doctor, register anappointment, ask for lab tests, view their lab test results, pay bills, etc.
On the other hand, health care professionals can access this platform toregister themselves with UPMC, register for training and education workshops,apply for a job at UPMC, etc.
Note: UPMC is one of the most advanced medicine and healthcare providerand researcher institutes in the United States.
Especially in the days of the pandemic, UPMC offers health carefacilities through online means so that you don’t have to leave your home. Youcan make appointments with the doctors, talk to them, get your lab results atyour home, etc using the Infonet UPMC platform.
How To Get Registered At Infonet UPMC Platform?
The infinite UPMC platform has been renamed to my UPMC platform. You canaccess this platform, and register over there by following the simple stepsgiven below.
- using a PC, tablet, smartphone or any other device with a reliable Internet connection visit the home page of Infonet UPMC, now called MyUPMC by the following link.
- On the home page at the upper right corner, you can find the sign-up button, click on it to start the registration process.
- Clicking on the sign-up button will take you to the sign-up form. This form has 2 steps, in the first step you have to provide your personal identification information.
- Provide your first name, last name, email address, Social Security number, date of birth, and gender to complete the form. Once done click on the continue button to move to the next step.
- In the next step, you will be asked to enter the preferred username and password so that your account can be created.
Following these simple steps, you can create an account Ion Infonet UPMCplatform.
How To Log In At Infonet UPMC Platform?
Once you have created your account successfully, to access all theservices on the Infonet UPMC platform you have to log into your account. Thelogging-in process is quite simple once again and can be completed using the followingsteps.
- using a PC, tablet, smartphone, or any other device with a reliable Internet connection visit B home page of Infonet UPMC, now called MyUPMC by following this link.
- On the home page call me at the upper right corner you can find the login button. Click on it To go to the login page.
- On the login page, you will be asked to enter your valid username and password, after which you can click on the login button to access your account.
Through the simple procedure, you can access your account and benefitfrom a number of healthcare services from the comfort and safety of your home.
What Services Are Offered On The Infonet UPMC Platform?
There are a number of services that can be availed through the InfonetUPMC platform. Following is a list of some major services that are offered.
- You can get to engage with your regular healthcareprovider through a virtual meeting.
- you will have the option to send a private andsecure message to your doctor anytime.
- Making appointments whether in person or online isnot a problem through the Infonet UPMC platform.
- If you just want to renew your prescription you cando it with a single click on this online platform.
- Paying your bills, view your statements and historyof activity can also be done on this platform.
Did You Know? You can access this platform through the MyUPMC mobile app as well. For the android version click over here, whereas the iOS app can be downloaded from this link.
Frequently Asked Questions
What services are provided by the Infonet UPMC?
For patients, they can find a doctor, book an appointment, whether onlineor in-person, apply for lab tests, view lab results, renew the prescription,and many more. However, online education and training services are also offeredto healthcare professionals.
What if I forgot my username?
Go to The login page and just beneath the login button you can find alink saying ‘Forgot Username?’. Click on this link to go to the new page thatwill ask you to enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and last fourdigits of your Social Security number. After entering this information click onthe button saying ‘Send Me My Username’. this will send you U username on yourregistered email address.
What if I forgot my password?
Go to The login page and just beneath the login button you can find alink saying ‘Forgot Password?’ Click on this link to go to the new page that willask you to enter your username, date of birth, and last four digits of yourSocial Security number. After entering this information click on the nextbutton to arrive at a page where you can reset your password.
How can I access the Infonet UPMC?
The Infonet UPMC domain is no longer working, however, you can access theMyUPMC platform through this link. For that, you can use any device with aworking internet connection. Moreover, you can access the MyUPMC through anandroid or an iOS mobile app as well.
How to contact Customer Support?
The customer support representatives at UPMC are available 24/7. You canreach the UPMC at the following address.
200 Lothrop St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-2582
Alternatively, on the homepage of UPMC,you can click on the ‘Contact Us’ option to access an online form through whichyou can send your query to customer support.