Surveys play an important role in connecting the company to its valued customers. The company offers an online survey for its customers to provide their valued feedbacks by visiting rxsurvey.riteaid.com. These feedbacks are evaluated and hence improvements are made according to the customers demand.
Rite Aid is a drug store chain in United States and a Fortune 500 company. Rite Aid always wants to keep its customers satisfied. They thrive to provide the best for its customers so that they always return to Rite Aid. The survey helps to know the opinions and suggestions of the customers. On the other hand the customers come to know the value of their feedback and opinions and try their best to give the company genuine feedback.
Rite Aid Survey Eligibility/ Rules
- Computer/mobile and internet access.
- Email address.
- Recent receipt of Rite Aid.
Rite Aid Survey Step by Step Guide
- Enter the survey online at rxsurvey.riteaid.com.
- Choose your language either English or Spanish.
- Enter cashier code found on the top of your receipt.
- Enter 16-digit survey code found on the bottom of your receipt.
- Answer all the questions according to your recent experience at Rite Aid.
- After you answer all the survey questions, click yes if you want to enter sweepstakes to get a chance to win $1000 each month.
- If you enter no, even then your feedback are sent to the Rite Aid.
- Provide your contact information, if you are a lucky winner you will be notified to the given details.
- To enter by mail you have to send a hand written post card to Rite Aid ‘Voice Of The Customer’ Survey, 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011.