Welcome to the simple instruction, How to create iTunes account on iPhone, iPad & Mac. iTunes is a media library, digital media player and mobile device management application owned by Apple Inc.
If you have interested to use to Apple product such as iTune, then it will provide you a wide range of access to iTunes music sharing, iTunes Shared Library, iTunes Sharing and much more.
If you want to create iTunes account, you should need an Apple device such as iPhone, iPad, iMac or MacBook because it is a basic requirement to use the Apple services like iTunes Match, iCloud or iMessage. iTunes is an Apple Product and free to download for Mac OSX, Window 7 and Window XP.
In this article, we will guide you to how to create iTunes account for iTunes Login.
Create iTunes Account For Mac/PC
- Open the App Store or iTunes store
- Click on at the top right “iTunes Store” button
- Download any free App
- Click on the “Create Apple ID” button
- Fill out your information then Click “Next”
- Now Payment Type box will appear, Click “None” as a payment method
- Now put your valid address and click “Create Apple ID”
- You will receive an email to verify, Click “Verify Now”
- Finally, you succeed to create iTunes Account
Now you are able to sign in your iTunes account and can access to iTunes music sharing, iTunes Shared Library, iTunes Sharing and much more.
How to iTunes Login
Need to Login, have a Pc with 1GH Intel, Window XP with Service Pack, appropriate screen resolution, and minimum 200 MB free HDD space available to download iTunes.
- Go to apple.com/itunes/download/
- click to “Download Now” button
- Choose to “save the file”
- Now you can see the in your download folder (iTunesSetup.exe), Double click on it
- It will ask you to run this file, Click “Yes“
- Now Click “Finish”
Finally, the process is completed and start enjoying the best iTunes features in the world.