You have to activate bankofamerica.com/activate Visa card before using it. After receiving your BOA Visa Card either it is a debit or credit card, one has to activate it before making purchases. Moreover, the activation process varies from card to card, here we will discuss all methods of activation.
How to Activate BankofAmerica.com/Activate Debit Card:
There are three different methods for activation bankofamerica.com debit card;
1. Using Helpline Number: Call 1-888-624-2323 and then follow the prompts of automatic line. Then provide the card number and pin when the computer asks for.
2. Use the card to make any purchases at any outlet which accepts the card using the PIN. OR use this card at any ATM.
3. Lastly, login to the BOA Online Banking using the credentials and select ‘Activate my Card’ option.
To sign-up for online banking service you can use the following steps;
- Click on the Sign-up button from the online banking page.
- Start filling-up the sign-up form and enter your credit or debit card number.
- Now enter the User ID and pas code.
- Select a SITEKEY for the dual authentication process.
- Finally, you’re all set up with the registration of your BOA card for online banking.
- Bank of America Credit Card Activation:
The Bank of America Credit Card Activation
the steps are quite same as above. However, we will take a look at the process of visa credit card activation.
1. Using Helpline Number: Each credit card from Bank of America has a HELPLINE printed on the sticker of the card. Call at this PHONE NUMBER and give your credit card number along with the 3-digit code from the back of the card.
2. The second method to Activate Bank of America Credit card is Via Online Banking
After sign in you have to select ‘Activate my Card.’